Sunday, January 22, 2006

this is a message to my friend. lets call her, R.


R:
we were very close together with the rest of the ane's during our secondary 2 lives dont we? i mean.. we did get into the same sec 3 class. and we are like.. drifting apart.. you told me that we will go home together with the ane's. i did wait for you after school. but you, you left without telling me a word. i went with the ane's to mac. i saw you. you were with your cca friends. after you have been a councillor, i guess that some things must have changed, alot.. and during the lvl camp. i walked past you. you looked at me, i wanted to wave to you, instead, you looked at me, and turned away. seriously, it didnt happen once, it happened alot of times. you told me to wait for you every period before recess. but you went off, without noticing the ane's. i tried calling out to you. you din turn back. sometimes i get the feeling that once you have new friends, you throw your old friends down into the dump. you din care about what we felt no more. you're just using us. i'm truly disappointed.

you dont have to read this R.


him! him and him! xD

No comments: